Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, December 18, 2017

Wishing You the Merriest Christmas

Well I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, I've had a bit of a break from the computer and I've just realised my card for the latest challenge at Crafting from the Heart challenge blog didn't post. I still had it in draft mode. So..... apologies to all and here is my DT card to share. It will still post with the original date but I'm not entering any challenges so that should cause no problems.

Recipe:
White cardstock from stash
Silver embossed cardstock from stash
Image from PaperNest Dolls - Elf Emma with Lights
Sentiment from Close To My Heart stamp set - Merriest Christmas
Embossing folder - Christmas Vineyard
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Little Star bling from stash
D/S tape roller & foam dots

Thanks for popping in to take a look and please leave a comment if you have time.
Best wishes for 2018.
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. So lovely and sassy Sandy.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a card. Fantastic work Sandy. Wishing you a terrific 2018

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...