Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Challenge #185 at Aud Sentiments

Hi everyone, wow, we had a huge storm at lunchtime today, thought it was going to be a reasonable day, so hung the washing out only to have to drag it all back in about 30 minutes later. I could hear the rain coming as it hit the roofs of houses and then we had an electrical storm. It didn't last too long but the rain kept up all afternoon. Was out celebrating a friend's birthday and then went back to another friend's house for some crafting therapy, lol.
Anyway, I had better get on and share my creation for the new challenge starting today at Aud Sentiments. The theme is - No Sentiment on the front of your project.
Here is what I made.....


Recipe:
SU Pacific Point cardstock
SU Real Red cardstock
White cardstock from stash
Scraps of cardstock for the diecut balloons
Image is from SU wooden stamp set - This Little Piggy - stamped on white card and then again onto scrap, coloured, fussy cut and adhered to the original image
Die if from Paper Roses - It was a bunch of balloons with a few swirly pieces which I cut apart (did several of them in the different colours)
Background was made using Brusho powders and sprayed with water
Copic Markers
D/S tape runner & foam dots

Well that's all from me. Hope to see you over at the challenge blog joining in the fun of the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. It is a gorgeous card!! Such a fun little piggie!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy

    Love the background you created for your fun die cuts. Great colour choices.

    My washing was in and out about 3 times yesterday because of rain showers! Good exercise I suppose LOL!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...