Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Challenge #288 at Stampavie & More

A new challenge starts today at Stampavie & More and the theme is to use Plaid in your creations. Don't forget you need to use rubber or clear stamps in your creations.
Here is what I created using a Plaid paper behind my image...

Recipe:
SU Burgundy Bravo cardstock for basecard
White cardstock from stash
DP from October Afternoon - Make a Garland
Image is a Penny Black stamp - Antique Santa
Sentiment & lights are from CTMH stamp set - Twinkle
Copic Markers
Wink of Stella
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
SU Rose Red inkpad
D/S tape roller & Foam dots

Come and join in the fun of a challenge.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...