Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Challenge #285 Spring has Sprung!

Challenge time at Stampavie and More. The current challenge has a Spring Theme. The challenges require the use of a stamp.
Here is what I created.....

Recipe:
SU Daffodil Delight cardstock for basecard, matte and punched piece
White cardstock for image and sentiment (looks a little blue here but it is white!)
DP from Recollections 12x12 paper pad - All Seasons
Image is an old rubber stamp set I have which I've lost the packaging on
Sentiment is from Kaisercraft Background Birthday Sentiments
Dies for inside - Nestie Standard Circles - large and small

Sorry I'm a bit late with this but it's my birthday and I've been out celebrating!
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you over at the challenge blog,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you….I hope you had a wonderful day. Love this card the image is so cute…great colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...