Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Party!!! Challenge 34 at Crafty Girls Creations

Another hot day! Taught my four ladies at card class today and also babysat two of our granddaughters. Now onto sharing my card for the new challenge at Crafty Girls Creation challenge blog. Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps, always fabulous digital images to play with and new ones being added all the time too.
Here is what I came up with.......

Recipe:
SU Tempting Turquoise cardstock for the cardbase and punched circle mattes
White cardstock for image diecut
DP from Authentique 6x6 paper Nest - Free Bird (3 patterned and 1 plain)
Image from Bugaboo Stamps - BUGBDAYPUPS
Sentiment from CTMH stamp set - Kaboom
Copic Markers
SU Pacific Point inkpad
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller & foam dots

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #231 - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes Challenge ~ March edition
The Paper Shelter - Challenge #283 ~ Animal Magic
Ike's World Challenges - Challenge #83 ~ Anything Goes (ends 12/3/17)
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Challenge 28 ~ Anything Goes (ends 5/3/17)

Hope to see you entering some of your fabulous creations in the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, excellent mood!
    Thank you very much for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Good luck!
    **
    / You inspired me - I'll do visit Crafty Girls Creation Challenge/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful - great colouring on the cute dogs and the overall colour scheme is fabulous :-)
    Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, layout and colours are fab!
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge, good luck! Susan X

    ReplyDelete
  5. hihi this Image makes me smile Big
    so cuuute and love your party colors on your card
    SWEETT!
    Many thanks to joining with us at ATSM this week
    hugs
    Monika (ATSM DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, cute image. :) Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge, good luck!
    Hugs Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute...love your sweet critters! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...