Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

March Challenge at Crafty Girlz Challenges

Back as promised with my DT make for the new challenge starting today at Crafty Girlz Challenge blog. We have an Anything Goes theme with an optional theme of "All About Mums"
We could use anything we wanted to so I dug out a set of Kanban stamps that I've never used!
Here is what I came up with using the optional theme......

Recipe:
SU Bravo Burgundy cardstock for basecard, mattes and punched circles
White cardstock from stash
DP from stash
Image from Kanban set - Let's Do Lunch
Sentiment "Mum" from Kanban set - Wooly Bears ~ Isobel (forgot to write the Treat Yourself set down)
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller & Foam Dots

Well that's it from me tonight. Looking forward to seeing all the entries this month, hope yours is one of them. Come check out my fellow teamies creations as well.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Great card hun love the image love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful, great image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy .Fabulous image and colouring . Love that back ground paper too .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...