Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, March 20, 2017

I've been Framed - Challenge #151 at Crafting From the Heart

Good evening, just stopping by to share the details of the new challenge at Crafting From the Heart and my DT make. Our sponsor is the fabulous Bloobel Stamps and as always, our theme is Anything Goes.
Here is what I created.......

Recipe:
SU Hello Honey cardstock for basecard, diecut and sentiment mattes
White cardstock from stash
DP from stash
Image from Bloobel Digital Stamps -    Framed
Sentiments from SU stamp set - Beautiful You  and CTMH stamp set -
Kaisercraft die -
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller & foam dots

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations Challenges - Challenge 175 ~ Anything Goes


Time to say goodbye, thanks for stopping by and I would love to have some input, so if you have time please leave a comment.
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card. It just made me laugh. I love all your little extras

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great fun creation sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card hun sure made me smile love the frame hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...