Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Challenge #283 ~ Stampavie and More

Hi everyone, a bit late with this one, I'm still getting into the swing of being on this DT. Card has been ready for ages but forgot to schedule a post so here I am Late!!!
Our theme for this challenge is Paper Piecing so get out those stamps and get creative. It can be so much fun to do this technique and sometimes depending on what you choose, it can be also very challenging.
Here is my creation,

Recipe:
SU Basic Black cardstock
White cardstock from stash for image and sentiments ~ looks a bit blue in this picture!
Stamp is from Stamp-It  ~ Night Out
Sentiments are from Stampin' Up - Beautiful You and 1 other set
DP from stash
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller

Hope to see you joining in the challenge this fortnight. Come and check out my teamies' makes as well
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Fun card I love the dress and background.. Great idea for Paper Piecing.. I had fun making my card.. the cat/dog and dog pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful image, looks so good paper pieced

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...