Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, February 6, 2017

Use red and 1 other colour Get Creative Challenge

Well my card for the new challenge turned out just right for the weather we've had today! Non stop rain , lol.
This month the challenge at Get Creative has a theme of using red and 1 other colour on your creation. Our sponsors are Just Me digital stamps, Sweet 'n' Sassy stamps and Sami Stamps.
Here is my card using a Sami Stamps image.



Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock
White cardstock from stash
DP from Francheville 12x12 paper pad ~ Pattern Basics
Image from Sami Stamps -Umbrella Splash
Clouds from Close To My Heart stamp set ~ Lifting Spirits
Sentiment from Close To My Heart stamp set ~ card chatter - Sympathy - the inside of the card has  the rest of the sentiment ~ "and chase the clouds away"
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller & foam dots

Hope to see you over at the challenge blog entering a project or two. You have plenty of time...
Thanks for stopping by
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...