Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, January 16, 2017

Lacy Sunshine Steampunk

Hi again, I'm back with my DT card for the new challenge at Crafting From The Heart Challenges. Challenge 143 is now up and running, come and check out my fellow teamies makes and join in the fun of the challenge. It's always good to see what other people are making as well. Our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine Stamps and here is my creation. Don't forget we are an Anything Goes Challenge.

Recipe:
SU Tempting Turquoise cardstock
Light Purple cardstock from stash
White card (for image and sentiment) from stash
Scraps were uses for the diecuts - also from SU
DP from ScrapBerry's - Mechanical Illusions collection ~ Alternative Reality
Image is from Lacy Sunshine Stamps - Steampunk Snow
Sentiment is from SU stamp set ~ Happy Day
Dies - cogs ( a mixture I think as I cut them a while ago) Kaisercraft and Cheery Lyn
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller & Foam dots
Copic Markers

Well it's getting late and am tired so will say goodnight and encourage you again to come and join in the challenge with us. Hope to see you there!
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...