Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Challenge 29 at Crafty Girls Creations

Good evening and welcome to my blog. We've had a lovely sunny day today, a visit to the craft fair and for me a lovely pancake stack for afternoon tea. Way too big so didn't finish it. A treat that I normally wouldn't eat!!! The craft fair was a bit disappointing as at least 5 of the bigger papercraft stalls were not there at all. We are last place of all the states and looks like they don't think we make them enough money to be away from their businesses. We usually get the dregs of goods as well, but I particularly thought it was poor as there was not one stall selling copic markers or offering card making workshops. My friend and I always signed up for the first class of the day in previous years. Were surprised it was also very quiet crowd wise too.
Now.... onto the reason for my post today. A new Anything Goes Challenge has started at Crafty Girls Creations and we have the fabulous A Day for Daisies as our sponsor. Love these images.
Here is what I created.... a Christmas card using an image that isn't traditionally a Christmas image but I think works well as one. Books were always on my Christmas purchases list for my kids when they were little and now with grandchildren it is still popular.

Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock for cardbase and matte
White card from stash
DP from Kaisercraft
Image from A Day For Daisies - Free Time
Tree stamp from a freebie set with magazine purchase
Sentiment from Avery Elle stamp set
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Wink of Stella pen - gold
D/S tape & foam dots

Come and join in the fun of a challenge. We would love to see your creations and it can be anything you like too!
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...