Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, September 12, 2016

Steampunk in Purple

Challenge 127 has started at Crafting From the Heart Challenge blog and as usual, it is Anything Goes. Our sponsor is The Fantasy Art of Nikki Burnette and here is what I made using an image called Steampunk Constance

Recipe: Oops forgot to write all the different bits and pieces down when I made it and have now put it all away! So here are some that I remember
Basecard - SU Early Espresso cardstock
SU Basic Black cardstock for matte and some of the cogs
SU scraps of purple and Baked Brown Sugar cardstock for cogs and also the cog border diecut
White cardstock from stash
Image is from The Fantasy Art of Nikki Burnette ~ Steampunk Constance
Sentiment was from Close to My Heart
Copic Markers
Die-namics rectangle die
SU wide oval punch
Memento Tuxedo black inkpad
D/S tape roller & Foam Dots

Just a reminder to be in the running for a prize, you need to add the challenge blog name to your post and link it back to the challenge post not the home page. I've added the link here on my post everytime I've mentioned the challenge.

Hope to see your entry over at the challenge blog.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Wow such a fantastic layout with awesome colours.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love steam punk hun,and this is one brilliant card,love the colours you have used super make hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...