Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Challenge#163 at Aud Sentiments

Hi, a little late with my post for the new challenge starting at Aud Sentiments. It's an Anything Goes Challenge this time and our sponsor is Great Impressions Stamps. We were allowed to use anything we wanted to create with so I went with a freebie digi from Cuddlebug Cuties.
Here is my creation.....

Recipe:
Plaque was an op shop find that was plain wood and I revamped it.
DP from stash
White card from stash
Scraps of SU cardstock for diecut cogs
Image is from Cuddlebug Cuties  - Cadee
Sentiment was from an unknown set of clear stamps bought from a friend
Die - Cogs - Kaisercraft and a borrowed one from a friend (I couldn't find mine at the time!!!)
Bulldog clip came with the wooden plaque
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad

I am entering my plaque into the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks - Challenge#314 ~ Fussy Cutting
Crafting With An Attitude - Challenge 19 ~ Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenge - Challenge 142 ~ Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Challenge for September ~ Anything Goes
Fab'n' Funky Challenges - Challenge #316 ~ Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Challenge weeks #246-247 ~ Anything Goes


My fellow teamies and I would love to see your makes so come and join in the fun of a challenge .
Hope to see you over at the challenge blog! Don't forget to add a sentiment to your project.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Loving your image, paper and the sentiment is perfect. Awesome fussy cutting. Thank you so very much for playing with us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks Fussy Cutting challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool project! The sentiment is very cute. I also love your blog background, it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...