Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Challenge #165 at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog

I'm a bit late with my post as I thought I had scheduled it. It's time for a new challenge at Aud Sentiments Challenge and we have an Anything Goes plus sentiment challenge for you and the winner's prize will be a voucher for crafty shopping. I hope that you all come and join in the fun.
We got to use anything we wanted to so I thought I would use my Tim Holtz Mini Bird Crazy and Things stamp set and do some more watercolouring with distress inks.
Here is my card.....
Recipe:
SU Pacific Point cardstock for the cardbase
SU Cucumber Crush for the matte
White cardstock from stash for topper
Water colour paper for the birds, party hat and balloons
Images from Tim Holtz - Mini Bird Crazy and Things stamp set
Sentiment from Avery Elle - Sentiments
Die-namics die - Stitched Rectangles for the inside of the card
Tim Holtz Mini Distress Inks
Glossy Accents (for the eyes)
Wink of Stella  - Clear (on the hat and balloons)
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Paintbrush to do spots on background

Off to bed as it's rather late and have our 2 year old granddaughter's birthday party to go to tomorrow.
Love to see you over at the challenge blog.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. It was worth the wait, a fab card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Sandy. Love the images and the colours.

    I am sorry to say I am not coping at the moment and a neighbour rushed me to the doctor late yesterday afternoon.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...