Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, August 15, 2016

Hugs and Kisses

It's a two post day today so make sure you check out both cards. This one is for the new challenge starting at Crafting from the Heart. Our challenge is Anything Goes and our sponsor is the wonderful Ppinky Dolls.
Here is my card.....
Recipe:
White cardstock from stash for the basecard, puched sentiment and diecut
Blue and Orange offcuts from Stampin' Up
DP from Hampton Art - Ki Colour crush 6x6 paper pad
Image from Ppinky Dolls - Ellie
Sentiment from Avery Elle - Sentimental
Nestie Die - Deckled Oval
Punches - 2 different circle punches from SU
              - Banner Punch also from SU
              - Fiskars scalloped border punch
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Copic Markers.
D/S tape roller & foam dots

Now off to type up my second post for the day, my teamies and I would love to see your creations this fortnight so come and enter the challenge, check out the DT work and even hop to some of the other contestants blogs to encourage them as well.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...