Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, July 15, 2016

July Challenge at Crafty Girlz Challenge Blog

A bit of sunshine today, and managed to do some cardmaking whilst looking after our youngest granddaughter.
I'm up late and thought I'd better come and put up my post for today and entice you to come and join in the new challenge for July at Crafty Girlz Challenges.
No sponsor this time so the challenge is just for fun. An Anything Goes challenge as usual.
Here is my card, no stamped images to colour just a fun card using a die.

Recipe:
White cardstock from stash 
SU Night of Navy cardstock for matte
SU Pacific Point and Real Red for diecut and punched scallop circle
DP from stash
Kaisercraft boat die
Sentiment, arrow and anchor stamps are from Close to My Heart
Nestie - Standard Circle Dies
Punches -  Label punch, small circle and scalloped circle
Black Marker Pen
Memento Tuxedo inkpad 

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you entering the challenge.
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...