Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, July 11, 2016

Challenge#43 at Get Creative Challenges

Not been well this week and my brain is in a fog I think..... It's time for the new challenge at Get Creative Challenges (I'm a bit late!!!!) The theme for the challenge is - Celebrations and we have Ike's Art as our fab sponsor.
Here is what I created (lol it was on the challenge blog on time but completely forgot about my own blog!!!)

Recipe:
SU Basic Black cardstock
White card from stash (hate this cardstock it always looks greyish - not a nice white)
DP from Sugar & Spice Studio 12x12 paper pack ~Mono Positive Negative
Image from Ike's Art - Yay
Sentiment from Paper Smooches
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo black inkpad
D/S tape roller and foam dots

Time to go put on the corned silverside for tea tonight. Come and join in the fun of the challenge at Get Creative Challenges. We would love to see you
Thanks for stopping by, \
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

  1. That's a really gorgeous card - great colouring and a super stunning background :-)
    Thank you for using one of my images and it was a pleasure to Sponsor you.
    I hope you have recovered and are feeling much better now. xx

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...