Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, May 23, 2016

Wonder Woman is Awesome

Hi to all who are popping in today to check out my DT card for the new challenge at Crafting From The Heart Challenge Blog. We are always ~ Anything Goes and our sponsor for this challenge is Sassy Studio Designs.
Here is what I created with this fun image......

Recipe: 
SU Concord Crush cardstock
White cardstock for the image & sentiment
DP from 6x6 paper stack - Studio Calico ~ Here + There Collection and also from Snippets Collection
Sentiments were from 2 SU sets I think or one could have been a Close to My Heart set. (I looked through so many to get what I wanted, I don't remember which two I used, lol)
Image is from Sassy Studio Designs - Wonder Woman Sassy
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape runner & Foam Dots

Well, I'm heading back to the warmth of a cup of coffee and the fire in the family room. Please come and check out all the wonderful DT inspiration and join in the challenge. We would love to see your creations.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Stunning image coloured perfectly , Sandy . Love the papers used for back ground too . Great card .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...