Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, May 15, 2016

May challenge at Crafty Girlz Challenge Blog

Hi, it's been a bit crazy here lately with babysitting. Had our grandson overnight Friday, out organizing bits and pieces for a church Quiz night on Saturday. Tomorrow I have our 2 year old granddaughter for most of the day. A new thing....she is going to come spend time with me on Mondays. Gives my daughter a break and as I don't see her that often it's nice for me to spend time with her as well.
Anyway enough chat and on to sharing my post for the new challenge at Crafty Girlz Challenges for this month. We are an Anything Goes Challenge Blog so it's very easy to join in each month. We would love to see you.
Our sponsor this month is : Scrap N Dipity
Here is my make......

Recipe:
SU Hello Honey cardstock
SU Kiwi Kiss cardstock
White cardstock from stash
DP from designer pack Riverbank Revels
Image is from Scrap N Dipity - Feelin' Duckie
Sentiments are from 2 different Close to My Heart stamp sets
Spellbinders Circle and Scalloped Circle dies
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller & foam dots

Time for me to go, tea preparation to do. Come and pop into the challenge blog and check out the fab makes by all of the design team and come and play this month!!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy
 

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute and springlike Sandy. Enjoy the time with your granddaughter. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image , great colouring . Fabulous back ground paper for this cute card .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute Sandy. How lucky for you to spend so much time with your grand daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...