Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Challenge #37 at Get Creative Challenges

Oops, I knew I should have tried to schedule this one. I had jet lag when I got home Saturday as I hadn't slept for over 24 hours and it's taken me several days to get back into the swing of being home.
So forgive me for the late posting of my DT card for Get Creative Challenges. Our sponsor is the fabulous Rick St. Dennis and here is my card to share.
Not a wonderful photo as I had 4 cards to make in a day and the light wasn't the best by the time I had finished.
All products used were from my stash
Image is from Rick St. Dennis - The White Queen Digi Stamp

Please come and check out the challenge at Get Creative Challenges Blog and enter in the challenge. Rick has some fabulous images to choose from and is offering a prize of 2 images. Maybe your entry will be the winner!!!!
Thanks for stopping by. Love to hear what you think of my creation, so if you have the time leave a comment.
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Sandy.Fab image and I love your design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sandy Love your colouring of Queen image .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...