Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Challenge #154 at Aud Sentiments Challenges

Hi all, running a bit late with my post for the challenge, I thought I had scheduled it but nope....just wishful thinking, it was still in the draft stage. I've edited it here to apologise for it being late and to encourage you to stop by Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog and check out all the wonderful DT creations and to enter the challenge.
This time the theme is Animals plus a sentiment. Our sponsor is Imagine That By Kris .
Here is my card..... I started off with the second card and then decided it wasn't quite right so added a few more elements.

 I wanted to share this view of the card so you could see the background I created by swiping my inkpads onto a non stick sheet and then misted with water before passing the card over the top several times. I haven't really tried this so thought I would give it a go to create a summery/beach background.

Recipe:
White cardstock from stash
SU inkpads
Image and sentiment are from Imagine That By Kris ~ Poolside Penguins
Sun die from La La Land Crafts
D/S tape roller and foam dots

Time for me to say goodbye, hope to catch you over at the challenge blog. Maybe your creation will be the winner of the fab prize from our sponsor.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy


2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...