Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

March Challenge at Crafty Girlz Challenges

It's been a long day so I won't chit chat but get straight into sharing my DT creation for today's challenge at Crafty Girlz Challenge blog. It's a monthly challenge so lots of time to get something made and to enter. We would love to see your fabulous "makes" and it's Anything Goes as well.
Our Sponsor this month is Rick St. Dennis and I chose this image to create with.
Here is my card....... I decided on an Easel card this time.

Recipe:
White card from stash
SU Real Red scraps
DP from Sugar & Spice Studio - 12x12 Chantilly
Image from Rick St. Dennis  - Morning on Valhalla - Morning Goddess Digi
SU Embossed heart die
Sentiments from SU and Close to My Heart
SU Border Punch and Oval Punch
Copic Markers 
D/S tape roller and Foam Dots
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
SU Rose Red inkpad

Well time for me to go, still have to work out a card or two for my ladies tomorrow and I need a coffee.
Thanks for stopping by, if you have time, I would love to hear what you think of my card.
Hope to see your creations appearing on the challenge blog.
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...