Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Isn't she sweet? Challenge #166 at 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

Well, it's been an odd day weather wise with a forecast of 37C and then thunderstorms and rain this afternoon and tonight. It is quiet at the moment and the rain has stopped so I felt that it was safe to come and write my post up without fear of getting zapped, lol. We have broadband now so will have to check out whether that is safer to use.
Well onto the new challenge starting today at 613 Avenue Create. Its an Anything Goes challenge as usual with an Optional Twist. The Twist this time is All That Glitters - use Silver, Gold, Aluminium Foil or Faux Metal (must be silver or gold)
Our sponsor is the creative Aurora Wings
Here is my creation.....

I chose to colour this cutie in all blue and I didn't have to do the Optional Twist this time so my card is just Anything Goes.

Recipe:
SU Hello Honey cardstock
SU Bashful Blue
DP was a postcard that I found on Pinterest
Image is from Aurora Wings - Lily of the Valley Sprite
Sentiment from Close to My Heart stamp set
Copic Markers
Lots of tiny gold bling on the flower centres
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad

Hope to see some of your creations gracing the challenge  page this week. Come and Play!!!! and also check out my teamies wonderful inspirational makes.
Thanks for stopping by, love to hear what you think of my card.
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. pretty image sits well with that back ground, Sandy . Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty image sits well with that back ground, Sandy . Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...