Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Challenge #3 at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge

Still pretty muggy and hot today after a night of rain. Hope you are all coping with whatever weather conditions are in your part of the world. A new challenge has started today at Open-Minded Crafting Fun and the theme this month is Luck/St. Patrick's Day. We have several sponsors and they are: A Day For Daisies, Bugaboo Digi Stamps, Kenny K Stamps and Sassy Studio Designs. Wow four chances to win great prizes. Love to see you entering the challenge. You have a whole month to make something so why not give it a go?
I got this fab image from Sassy Studio Designs to create with.
Here is what I came up with.......

Recipe:
SU Hello Honey cardstock for cardbase and sentiment tag
SU Basic Black cardstock for mattes
DP from Kaisercraft
Image from Sassy Studio Designs - Clover
Sentiment is from Close To My Heart stampset
Clover was an internet find and I coloured it with my Copic Markers
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Bling from stash
D/S tape roller & foam dots

Well that's it from me, as I said earlier come and join in the fun of the challenge and check out my teamies' creations as well. We all love to hear what you think of our work so pop in to our personal blogs too and leave us a comment.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Love the back ground stripes and the 4 leaf clover along with the fabulous image .
    SO over this humid weather of ours , Sandy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome backdrop Sandy. You have made her very sassy.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a beaut and I'm loving the layout too!
    Kerri fellow DT @OMCF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...