Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Cute Cards Galore for Challenge #149 at Aud Sentiments Challenge

Hi everyone, wow, our daughter's wedding is over and apart from having a pulled muscle over the last few days, everything went well and everyone is tired and happy. Will share a pic in this post of my granddaughter and myself at the ceremony, but for now I want to let you know about the new challenge starting at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog. Our theme this fortnight is "Cute" + a Sentiment.
Our sponsor this fortnight is the wonderful Bugaboo Digi Stamps  so make sure you come and join in the fun as there is a great prize for the winner of the challenge.
Here is my card......


Recipe:
SU Marina Mist cardstock for basecard
Lime Green cardstock from stash
White cardstock from stash
DP from The Craft Stall - Mini stack 15cm x 15cm
Image from Bugaboo Digi Stamps - Ladybug Fairy
Flowers and leaves were from a set I bought at a "Garage Sale" at a craft shop where you could register and sell your own bits and pieces. They are 2 step stamps and possibly Kasazz stamps
Sentiments are from Technique Tuesday clear stamp set - Girls we love
Die was from Nellie Snellen
Copic Markers
SU inkpads : Bermuda Bay and Ballet Blue
Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad
D/S tape roller & Foam Dots

Here are a couple of pics from the wedding. My husband and daughter walking up the aisle and one of me holding my granddaughter before we walked up the aisle too, lol. She was certainly a handful wanted to run away all the time to play, therefore the sore back!!!



That's it from me today. Hope to see you popping in to the challenge blog and sharing some of your creativity!
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy


4 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely card design and wonderful pictures.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely image and card. You have a beautiful grandaughter and daughter. Lovely photographs. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the scalloped frame your angel is sitting upon and the coloring. And the pop of the blue flowers are a great embellishment to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed peeking at the wedding pictures. Looks like it was a wonderful day. Your card is adorable. I love the flowers.
    Julie t

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...