Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, November 9, 2015

Challenge #85 has started at Crafting from the Heart challenges

Another warm day spent inside with my daughter and my friend Rose working away on wedding DIY projects. Rachel and I finished her bouquet with placement help from Rose for the overall effect of flowers and ribbon tucks to fill in any bare spots. We are very pleased with ourselves and now........we only have four more to make plus something for the little girls, the guys and mums (me included) and the grandmothers as well. Rose is still beading away on the dress and it's looking lovely.
Now, everyone has gone except for our young grandson who has been here all day as well, I can finally sit at the computer and type up my post for today and share my DT card. Our sponsor this challenge is Sassy Studio Designs and the team were given a couple of images to work with.
Here is my make........

Recipe:
Cardbase was bought as a pack from the craft fair I went to last Thursday
Matte is SU Crumbcake cardstock ( I embossed lines on it to look like a panelled door and went around it with a Copic marker, the other embossed line is behind her leg!!!!
Hessian trim is a piece I rescued from the rubbish pile of wedding cast offs.
Image is from Sassy Studio Designs - Hanging the wreath Sassy
Sentiment is from SU stamp set - Christmas Cuties
Copic Markers - my wreath looks a bit bluish here but it is really more green in real life as is her jumper
Enamel Dot from SU
Bling from stash
Large oval punch from SU
Memento Tuxedo black inkpad
SU Crumbcake inkpad
D/S tape roller & foam dots

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Christmas Card Challenges - Challenge #49 ~ Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Challenge 10 ~ Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Challenge 17 ~ Anything Goes



Hope you will come and join in the fun at Crafting from the Heart challenge and check out the DT creations and maybe hop around to some of the other entries as well.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Great card Sandy. Somehow I cannot imagine a "warm" Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous sandy.i love your card fold and stunning sassy image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering our Anything Goes Challenge here at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...