Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, September 10, 2015

It's a Man's World Challenge #140 at Aud Sentiments Challenge blog

As promised, here is my second post for today. If you are just seeing this one, please scroll down and check out my other DT card in the post below. I'm scheduling this one as I'm out to craft at a friend's place today and might not get home in time to write it up. Our challenge this fortnight at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog is an Anything Goes theme, but don't forget that all important sentiment as well. Our sponsor is Great Impressions Stamps
The DT were allowed to use anything they wanted for this challenge, so I chose a set of Stamps that I've had for a while and never used (right....we've all got those, haven't we!!!)
Here is my card.......

Recipe:SU Crumb cake cardstock for the cardbase
White cardstock for the images and sentiment
DP is from Kraftyhands ~ A6 paper stack - Distressed Metals ~ Textures (just right for the front of the card)
All Images from Kaisercraft card set ~   Konstrukt Collection
Sentiment is from Close to my Heart set ~ Wonderful Friend
Punch from SU
Memento Tuxedo black inkpad
Copic Markers\
D/S tape roller and foam dots

I am entering my card into the following challenges: (back later)

The machine is once more beeping this is after a longer cycle and a few text messages etc. My friend and I have decided to forgo the crafting afternoon and head out for lunch and rummage through the craft shop. Oh watch out for the pocket maybe an expensive afternoon, lol
Love to see you popping in and entering a creation this fortnight.
Thanks for stoppping by,\
Take Care,\
Hugs, Sandy

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, love the fab design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous design for a male card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy - already told you how much I like this Man-Card! Very creatve background toots!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have already said what a great card this is Sandy - that background is so effective. annie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...