Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, August 3, 2015

Challenge #71 at Crafting From The Heart

Welcome to my blog today I hope you have time to check out some of my previous posts while you're here. Another cold day with some sunshine and some rain as well. Isaac and I stayed inside with the fire on while he watched a couple of cartoon series with Lego Ninjas and then a documentary style film Walking with Dinosaurs. Apparently he is really into dinosaurs at the moment, lol.
Anyway I will move on and share the details of the challenge starting today at Crafting From The Heart. Our sponsor this week is a new one for us and is the fabulous Luna Girl
Here is the card I made using one of the images from a full page of images.
Recipe:
SU Tip Top Taupe cardstock for the card, embossed piece, diecut and punched label
SU Pink Pirouette cardstock
Sizzix Embossing folder
Dies - X-Cut die
Punch from SU
Image from Luna Girl - Butterfly cards
Sentiment is from SU -
SU inkpad for distressing the embossed panel and fram
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

Well I had better go and check on the salmon I am cooking for tea. Please pop over to the challenge blog and check out all the fab inspiration from the DT and why not join in the fun and be in the running for a wonderful prize from Luna Girl'
Thanks for stopping by
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous butterflies Sandy and I love your card design..fabulous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card…love how you have used the frame. So have you learnt lots about dinosaurs. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...