Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Got Game - Challenge 4 at Crafty Girlz Challenge Blog

Welcome, I'm a bit late today with my post as I've been babysitting again. Little Halle likes to have my undivided attention, lol, so I don't get time to do much else. It's been another cold day with rain on and off so the fire has been going day and night today. Everyone has gone to bed and I realised I hadn't scheduled this post so onto the challenge!!!!
The challenge at Crafty Girlz is a monthly one and it is Anything Goes or use the theme for the month. This challenge it is: Summer Holidays.
Our sponsor is Stitchy Bear Stamps and I chose this fabulous image of a boy sitting down with a soccer ball. It could be either Anything Goes or the theme as he looks a little bored. Maybe the summer holidays are not living up to his expectations, lol.
Here is my card.......

Recipe:
SU Marina Mist cardstock for basecard and matte
White cardstock from stash
DP is from Kaisercraft 61/2x61/2 paper pad - Attitude
The sentiment and arrow are from the same paper pad
Image is from Stitchy Bear Stamps - Got Game
Nestie - label die
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam dots

My fellow teamies and I would love to see your creations this month so get busy and come and join in the fun of the challenge. You could be the winner or chosen as one of the top three!
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Sandy this is such a fun design for a sport loving little guy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Sandy, it caught my eye in my feed and I just had to come and comment. Great layout and such a fun boys card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does look bored , Sandy . Perfect colouring Love the back ground
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colouring on this little guy :-)
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...