Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Enjoying an icecream - Challenge #128 at 613 Avenue Create

It's just started to "spit" outside but hubby is hoping it doesn't turn into a proper rain as he is outside trying to shift things around in the driveway. He has a large collection of "junk" oops, I mean useful things cluttering up the driveway!!! I hope you have been enjoying your weekend. Hubby, myself, our youngest daughter and also youngest granddaughter drove down to Victor Harbor yesterday to visit with friends and go to a charity auction. Our daughter is into buying and selling bits and pieces for vintage or rustic weddings so she was happy to snap up several pieces at a cheap price to resell. We dropped them home last night and unpacked the trailer and before she went to bed, she already had sold a lovely vintage mirror. Hopefully the rest of the things will move quickly as well. I had a very early night as I ended up with a migraine which is still lingering today. Might have to go to bed early tonight as well to try and shake it off.
Well I had better get on and share my make for 613 Avenue Create this week where the theme is - Anything Goes with the optional twist of using your flag colours. I live in Australia and our flag colours are ~ Blue base with Red and White. Our sponsors for this challenge are: Rick St. Dennis and Sami Stamps.
Here is my card.......

Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock
SU Night of Navy cardstock
White cardstock from stash
DP from Sugar & Spice Studio 12x12 paper pad - Mono Positive Negative
Image is from Sami Stamps - Enjoying my Icecream
Sentiment is a Magnolia Rubber Stamp
Nestie Die - Deckled Rectangles ~ Large and Small
Copic Markers
D/S Tape Roller
Foam Dots
SU Real Red inkpad
Pearls from stash

My fellow teamies and I would love to see you stopping by the neighborhood and entering your creations for the challenge. You'll be in the running for one of two prizes and who knows your card might be one of the top 3. You may even want to do a bit of blog hopping and check out the DT cards or some of the other entrants and leave a comment or two.
I think I'm going to head off and get myself a warm cup of cocoa and maybe start the wood fire too as the sun has nearly gone and it's getting pretty cool.
Catch you all later,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...