Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, May 15, 2015

Challenge 2 Spring is in the Air at Crafty Girlz Challenges

Hi everyone, rushing trying to get my post typed up and my craft gear packed as well as my suitcase. My friend is due to pick me up in just over an hour and I'm still not ready. She and I are off to a crafting camp weekend away. It's hopefully going to be very productive and fun as well. So here I am madly typing away to get my posts up and ready for the next few days. This is my busy week post wise so please pop in over the next few days and check out my other DT makes.
This is my second post for Crafty Girlz Challenge blog which is a monthly challenge. This challenge our theme is Spring is in the Air or Anything Goes so you have a lot of scope to create so we would love to see you.
Our sponsor this challenge is Dr Digi's House of Stamps and I chose this cutie to make my card. Not a valentine card but a birthday card and he is carrying some lovely Spring Flowers too......

Here is my card......

Recipe: SU Night of Navy Cardstock
SU Real Red cardstock
White cardstock from stash
SU Crumbcake cardstock (fence)
DP is from a pack of scrapbook paper offcuts (had this for a long time)
Image is from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps - Valentine Derek
Sentiment is from SU stamp set - Create a Cupcake
Nestie Heart Die
Wide Oval Punch
Fence Die
Copic Markers
Memento Black inkpad
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

Well I have to hurry off, but my teamies and I would love to see you popping in to our personal blogs and leaving us a comment or two and also sharing your creations on the challenge blog too.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Oh Derek is such a romantic Sandy..lol..fabulous colouring and love your birthday card design.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...