Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Challenge #124 A decorated pencil box for 613 Avenue Create

Another scheduled post but should be home later today and I didn't want to forget to do my post, lol.
This week at 613 Avenue Create our theme is a gift or card for a teacher/educator, and I decided to utilise a plain cardboard pencil box that I purchased for $2 at one of the local cheapie shops. I bought several of these and plan to get my class on Wednesday to decorate them using various stamps and papers. Looking forward to seeing the variations from them.
Our sponsors this week are - All Dressed Up  and Lacy Sunshine Stamps
Here is my pencil box.... I haven't taken pictures of all the sides yet but hopefully will do that Monday after settling back home.
Recipe:
Pencil box from the cheapie shop
SU Early Espresso cardstock
Diecut is from a friend using some scraps of SU DP
Image is from Lacy Sunshine Stamps - Rory's Bag of Flower Pots
Sentiment is from SU - Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Punches - 2 different circles
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots
Black pen
Copic Markers
Memento black inkpad

Hope you come and join in the fun this week and my fellow teamies and I are really looking forward to checking out your creations.

Hopefully I will be back here to edit this on Monday with a few extra pics.
Thanks for popping in and please leave a comment if you have time, they are much appreciated.
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...