Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Vintage Christmas - Challenge 60 at Completely Christmas

It's Anzac Day today and I've spent the past 5 hours rehearsing and then performing a concert. It's been a long day but all the rehearsals over the last few months have paid off and its finally over. The next one we are doing is a Proms Concert with the Police Band, that will be more entertaining with lighter, happier music.
It's cold and wet again today as well so I came home and my son and DIL had the wood fire going and at least the house is warm.
Anyway, I had better get on and share my DT card with you for Completely Christmas Challenges this week. We haven't had a lot of entries lately in the challenge so let my encourage you to get your Christmas cards started and come and join in the challenge and who knows, you could be the lucky winner of our sponsors prize. We actually have two sponsors this time, so double the chance!!!!
Our sponsors are Dazzling Ace Designs and Deedee's Digis and our theme is ATG with a twist of using some Washi Tape on your project. It doesn't have to be a card as long as it is Christmas themed.
I have used an image from Dazzling Ace Designs and this is what I did with it.......

Recipe: SU Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock
Burgundy cardstock from stash
Scrap of SU Garden Green cardstock for diecut
White cardstock to print image
Image is from Dazzling Ace Designs
Sentiment is from SU Teeny Tiny Sentiment set
Nestie Die -
Punches - two sizes of ovals
Washi tape - two different ones from stash
Pearls from stash
SU Chocolate Chip inkpad

If you are thinking about starting on your cards, please come and join in the challenge at Completely Christmas Challenge Blog. We would love to see what you create and pop over and leave a comment for you. My fellow teamies and I would appreciate you dropping in to our personal blogs and letting us know what you think of our cards too.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous vintage Christmas image for this lovely card. hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...