Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Vintage card for todays class

Hi everyone, I thought I usually talk about my Wednesday class that I teach at a community centre but very rarely share what I make so I've taken a quick pic tonight of one of the cards we made. Hope you like it - the picture could be better, but you can see the image and layout clear enough.
Here it is........

Recipe:  All the layers were distressed and also ink distressed
Burgundy card from stash
White card from stash
DP from Couture Creations - 12x12 paper pad ~ Vintage Rose Garden
Image was a freebie I found on the net. I added a small postal stamp in the right hand corner. That was from SU - a wooden set I've had quite a while and not used, lol.
Perfume bottle image is a Kaisercraft clear stamp
Lace from stash
Copic Markers
I made the rolled flowers by hand (no die) with scraps of the burgundy card
Pearl beads (flower centres) from stash
Lace from stash ( I added some ink over this to age it a bit)
Leaves - were in my stash but not sure whether I die cut them or used a punch
Memento Black inkpad
Tim Holtz antique distressed inkpad
D/S Tape Roller
Foam Dots

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Challenge #131 ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Challenge #6 ~ Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Challenge #195 ~ Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by today and hope you'll be back to check out my Easter card for Aud Sentiments DT tomorrow.
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

11 comments:

  1. A gorgeous vintage make Sandy, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Vintage cards are some of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super elegant and vintage design and image
    Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers and stunning vintage make. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful vintage card! Love the image! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vintage card! Thanks so much for linking up with us at ATSM! Hugs, Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this vintage lady card, it's beautifully laid out. Thanks for entering at the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So elegant, those flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do like this elegant vintage lady - super work. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the vintage effect! Great job!
    Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner!
    -Samantha
    Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
    Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Sandy. I love the beautiful paper flowers you added! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my Make Time To Craft Blog and became a follower too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...