Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Challenge #49 at Completely Christmas Challenges

A busy day today - I had a baby shower to go to in the afternoon and then just dropped back home to grab a cardigan (just in case, lol) and then went to a Greek Festival with my daughter and granddaughter. It's been 39 C today and is still pretty warm so the cardigan stayed in the car!!!  We met up with her Greek hubby and my husband and ate greek style lamb for dinner and listened to Greek Music. They've just dropped me off and I've rushed in here to the computer to post my DT card for the new challenge starting today at Completely Christmas Challenges. It's ATG with a twist of using only one snowflake.
Our sponsor this week is the wonder Sassy Studio Designs and I was given this image to use.
Here is my card.....

Recipe:
SU Garden Green Cardstock
SU Real Red Cardstock
White Cardstock from stash
DP from Kaisercraft - 6x6 paper pad ~ Mint Twist
Image is Sassy Studio Designs - Emily the Elf  (tried to find the link for this but it seems to be discontinued)
Sentiment is from SU
Nestie Dies - Standard Circle - large,
Punch - Martha Stewart - snowflake
Bling from stash
Copic Markers
Wink of Stella - Clear
Memento Black inkpad
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

That's it from me for the time being, we would love to see you dropping off one of your creations for the challenge this week. You could end up taking home the wonderful prize from Sassy Studio Designs!!!
Hope to see you there.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy


4 comments:

  1. Busy day for you!
    Blizzarding here for the last 3 days, so glad to hear you didn't need the sweater!
    Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous sandy.fab sassy image and i loe your bright paper and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy
    Perfect back ground paper and awesome colouring of sassy image .
    hugs shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...