Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Challenge #109 Show us some doodling

Hi all, I've just got home from a family bbq at our son and dil's house. There are 17 of us when we all get together and that is just our kids, their respective husbands/wives and the 5 grandies. I got to do all the roast vegies,lol. Hubby also ended up popping home to bring back my last Christmas pudding to share as well. We ended up bringing our grandson home with us too as he is here tomorrow anyway and it saves his mum a bit of time in the morning on her way to work. She will only have the two girls to get ready for school tomorrow morning. I forgot to write up my post before I went out. I have been crafting today getting ahead with a couple of DT cards and taking photos to upload to the DT blogs but completely forgot to do this.
So....hubby is getting Isaac ready for bed and reading him a story while I blog.
Todays DT card is for 613 Avenue Create and the theme this week is Anything Goes and the Optional Twist is to Show some Doodling on your work. It's in honour of National Doodling Day!!!
Our sponsors is Melonheadz Illustrations and I got to play with a fab bundle called "Happy Birthday Line Art Bundle"
Here is my card....... I've combined two of the many images from this fabulous bundle.


Recipe:
SU Pacific Point cardstock for basecard and mattes
White card from stash for image and mattes
DP are both from Authentique Free Bird Series - 6x6 paper pad ~ Nest - Endless & Fair-Weather
Nestie Die- Curved Rectangles
Image is from Melonheadz Illustrations - Happy Birthday Line Art Bundle
Fun Sentiment is from Close To My Heart ~ Kaboom clear stamp set
Happy Birthday Sentiment is from Paper Smooches - Sentiment Sampler set
Punches - two different sized circle punches
             - SU edge punch
Copic Markers
Black Pen (for the doodling)
Copic Markers
Memento Black inkpad
Foam Dots
D/S Tape roller

I am entering my card into the following challenges
A Gem Of A Challenge - Challenge #137 ~ Lots of Layers
Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C271 ~ Birthday Card - twist - make it Masculine
Left of Center Creative Challenges - Challenge #63 ~ One for the Kids
Ruby's Rainbow - Challenge #96 ~ Masculine Birthday
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges - Challenge #3 ~ Anything Goes


I hope you enjoyed your weekend, mine is just about finished and just have to make sure Isaac has gone off to sleep then I can relax and have a cup of coffee, check the dogs, maybe watch an hour of tv and then hit the sack as we also have our 4 month old granddaughter coming about 7.30 a.m. tomorrow morning for the day while our daughter is doing her placement for her EN course. She has done 1 week and has two more to go.
My teamies and I would love to have you drop in to our personal blogs and leave a comment and we also are looking forward to seeing all the creative projects that you all will come up with this week on the challenge blog. So please join us at the neighbourhood and drop off your entries.
Thanks for stopping by today,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy


9 comments:

  1. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandy . Awesome doodling there . Like the frame for fun image and the back ground note page look . hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, love all the layers! Thanks for sharing with us at LOC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a gorgeous card!
    thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, love these male/boy cards, I should make more. Awesome image and the punch you used on the edge, very cool. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    Leanne DT
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card, brilliant doodling.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun card! Love the colors! Thanks for playing with us at Left of Center and hope to see you next week!






    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! I sure hope to see you back for challenge #4!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally fab, love the design.thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...