Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Time to celebrate the New Year Challenge #122 at Aud Sentiments

Happy New Year!!! We had a fun one staying with friends and celebrating a 60th birthday today. Hope you saw the New Year in with a bang.
I'm actually scheduling this one as we are off with our friends and not sure what day we will be coming home.
The challenge this fortnight is to make something with the word "New" or to use something "New" you received for Christmas, don't forget to let us know what the new thing is. I got a lovely set of sentiment stamps and wanted to try them out on my card. They are in a nice modern font.
Our sponsor is Imagine That
Here is my card....

Recipe:
SU Crumb Cake cardstock for the base and diecut
White Card from stash
Purple card from stash
Image is from Imagine That ~ Bloom Where You are Planted - this comes with a coloured image, line image and lots of sentiments too.
Sentiment is from my "New" set of stamps from Paper Smooches
DP is from Dovecraft 12x12 paper pad
Nellie Snellen Dies
Copic Markers
Pearls from Stash
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

Well hubby is pacing around ready to go so I might come back when I get home and do a bit of editing of this post.
Come along and join in the fun with this wonderful "New" challenge. Love to see what you got for Christmas, lol.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. What a fun way for pot plants...be great to see in real life. Wonderful card and great colours. Happy New Year to you and your family Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way for pot plants...be great to see in real life. Wonderful card and great colours. Happy New Year to you and your family Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background DP you chose for this Sandy - the pink and lavender design is beautiful to work with. And the new sentiment stamps font is really cool - I like that a lot! You will have fun with that new set!!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and cheery and really cute! Puts a smile on my face, I'm sure it will to your recipient too! Thanks so much - I'm happy to be sponsoring this challenge! xxKris (Imagine That! Digis by Kris)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...