Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Challenge #108 A Create Your Own challenge for 613 Avenue Create

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm typing away in a hurry while lunch is cooking for hubby. We are supposed to be already at our daughter's house meeting her partner's mum who is down to meet the grandbaby for the first time. So I won't stop and chat, lol.
The new challenge starting today at 613 Avenue Create is "Create Your Own Challenge" using a chart that you can find on the challenge blog. You need to use at least one item from each column and there are five of them. I had fun doing this one! Our sponsors are Bugaboo, Poppy Seed Graphics and Toad Stool Printables
I got to use an image from Toad Stool Printables.
Here is my card and I've used the following chart items.

Col 1 - image and patterned paper ~ Col. 2 - sentiment and diecut ~ Col 3 - embossing ~
Col 4 - stitching ~ Col 5 - burlap and square card

Recipe:
SU Night of Navy cardstock for square cardbase
White cardstock from stash for mattes and diecuts
DP I think is from a 12x12 paper pad by Grace Taylor (not sure I've lost the cover)
Image is from Toad Stool Printables - Mama Mouse with Pie
Sentiments are from Paper Smooches ~ Sentiment Sampler set
Couture Embossing folder (might have to check that later)
Nestie Die - Deckled Rectangles ~ Small
Punch - large oval
Burlap from stash
Thread for stitching from stash
Copic Markers
Memento Black inkpad
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Robyn's Fetish - Challenge #248 ~ Animals
Sister Act Card Challenge - Challenge #90  - Anything Goes
Dream It Up - Challenge January - Birthdays


Hubby back and eating the pizza which is now slightly overdone. His own fault, lol. He went out to Office Works to get some photos after I put it on to cook.  I turned the oven off at least 5 -10 mins ago but left it in there with the door open to keep warm. Not burnt but the cheese is well browned!!!!
We would love to see your creations this week so take a look at the chart and join in the fun at 613 Avenue Create.
Gotta go, lol.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Great card love the way you have separated the front into two triangles and love the embossing and hessian texture
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the burlap mixed with embossed look thank u for playing this week with us at the Robyn's fetish challenge good luck
    Sherry@robyns fetish dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy I'm still playing catch up ..
    Love the colouring on that mice image and the mix of patterned paper and embossed back ground too .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...