Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Challenge #104 at 613 Avenue Create Challenges

Hi everyone, sorry I've been missing in action but have had a couple of weeks feeling pretty low with bad headaches & nausea as well as tooth problems! It's not been much fun. I'm finally headache free and had an enjoyable Christmas get together with family members here at home. We had 22 here at dinner time and then six at tea time. I hope you all had a wonderful time. It's hubby's birthday tomorrow so the family are getting together for a simple barbeque and then watching a live radio station music programme called the Hillbilly Hooters. Hope everyone enjoys it and they have some good acts. Most of the time they are quite good but occassionally there are one or two not so good ones, lol.
My card for today is my very last Christmas card for 2014 and is for the new challenge starting at 613 Avenue Create. It's an Anything Goes Challenge with No Twist this time. Our sponsors are Melonheadz and QKR Stampede. My cute little elf comes from Melonheadz and is a part of a bundle.
Here is my card........




Recipe:
SU Crumb Cake cardstock
White cardstock from stash
DP from Kaisercraft
Image is by Melonheadz ~ Elf - Stars  from Christmas Elves line art bundle
Sentiment is from SU
Kaisercraft Oval Die
Copic Markers
Wink of Stella (gold)
Memento Black inkpad
D/S tape roller

My teamies and I would love to see you entering the challenge and also popping in to our blogs to leave a comment.  We are off to our daughter and SIL's tonight as we bought her a air fryer for her secret santa gift and she wants to try it out on us......
So... that's it from me but I'll be back tomorrow with another post.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy







1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy! So glad you felt better in time to enjoy Christmas! This little fellow you created is delightful! Your coloring is as masterful as always... a fun, simple and clean design. I likes it!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...