Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, August 25, 2014

Hello Baby

A quick post as I'm in the middle of tea preparation. I purchased a magazine from Kraftyhands recently and it comes with a disc so you can print off all the sheets you need to make all the projects featured in the magazine. I thought I would have a play with this one which is for a baby girl. Cute isn't it. I have changed the card around and used only parts of the printed sheets and some things from my stash to make it my own creation. I have used the sketch for the current Kraftyhands challenge so will be entering this into the challenge. It's a just for fun challenge.
Here is my card..... The image is been made 3D with several layers thanks to the CD

Recipe:
Light and Dark pink cardstock from stash
DP is from the Kraftyhands disc printed onto white card
Image is also from the disc - Create It ~ Issue 2 magazine
Sentiment is from SU Teeny Tiny Sentiments set
Border punch is Martha Stewart
Punches - small oval, large oval and scalloped oval
White ribbon is from SU
Bling from stash
Black Memento inkpad
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Kraftyhands Challenge blog - August challenge ~ sketch
(might be back later with a couple of more)

Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy .
    Well done your additions made the sketch your own and it is a beautiful card . Thanks for sharing on Kraftyhands Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sandy. I love cd crafting. All those options and virtually no storage space used up :)

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful card and a great take on the sketch.
    Thank you for joining in with the Kraftyhands challenge this month and good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...