Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Tender Thoughts Challenge 112 at Aud Sentiments

Hi and welcome to my blog. It's a miserable day here in Adelaide. Was very windy early so I thought I would get some washing done and it would dry quickly. No.... it decided to rain, so a quick dash outside to haul it back inside and now it's hanging on the clothes airers in the lounge room!!!! I've got craft today with my friend, Jane. Just the two of us today and I'm going to be late because I have to go register the dogs at the council. It's the last day today and  you can't do it over the phone as I have to pick up their registration discs too.
Well,  as promised, I have another non-Christmas themed card.  This one is for the new challenge starting today at Aud Sentiments and features a beautiful image from A Day For Daisies. The Theme this fortnight is : Thinking of You type sentiment  [such as a Get well, Sympathy or for someone going thru a hard time.] Check out the free sentiments on the blog supplied by one of our DT members, Marie-Clare. 
Here is my card......

Recipe: 
SU Perfect Plum cardstock for the cardbase and corners
White card from stash
Image is from A Day For Daisies  ~ Tender Thoughts
Nestie Die - Luscious Labels One
Punches - Wide Oval, Corner Punch
Sentiment is from SU I think I'll have to check my stamp sets
DP from my scrap pile
Copic Markers
Memento black inkpad
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots
Pearls from stash

I am entering the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks - Challenge #205 ~ Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog -  Challenge # 74 ~ Use a Digi
Divas by design - Anything Goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Die Cuts and/or Punches



I'm always seem to be in a rush lately, lol. So, gotta get going but before I do......just wanted to tell you we would love to see your wonderful creations this fortnight. Pop over to the challenge blog and enter in the fun, check out the DT cards and stop by and leave the DT some blog love. We all love to see how we are going.
Thanks for stopping by, 
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy



6 comments:

  1. Your image is colored beautifully Sandy and I love the die cut frame. Such a pretty card! Hang in there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Sandy this is a beautiful design! I love how the corner pieces overlap your matting & are then anchored with the pearls. The straight lines are then softened with the beautiful curves of your die cut. Love your blending and shading with your coloring - and your sentiment fits the theme perfectly. Well done Sandy!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS! What a beautifully colored precious image Sandy! Love the design too ... well done! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DIES and/or PUNCHES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Love the purple and fantastic coloring. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood's Die/Punch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, your colouring is fabulous, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is elegant with the soft colors and the gorgeously colored image. Thank you for sharing your awesome creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge!!

    Tamie 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...