Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Challenge 21 at Completely Christmas

Hi all, hope you have been having a wonderful week. I'm on the tail end of my cold. Still a bit congested and croaky. Hubby has gone away with a mate from interstate for a couple of days so I'm on my own. I was up early to make a cancellation call for my Saturday fitness class and then went back to bed. Our youngest son woke me up at 10 a.m. Then number 2 son came over as well and they decided to test out my new oven by using the grill to make Turkish bread toasties. I declined one as I thought it was too late for breakfast and too early for lunch. I was trying to get some paper towel out of the cupboard and knocked a whole new bottle of agave syrup on the floor. I was not impressed. I've cleaned it but it still feels sticky so I will have to get the mop and some hot water to do it again. I cancelled my fitness classes for the week and haven't done any walking either. The fitness challenge I was doing officially ends today but because I didn't go I will have to weigh in next Thursday. Her scales measure body fat, muscle etc so I will still have to try and be good for another week. She has two prizes on offer one for the most % of body fat lost and the other the most % of muscle gained. I am not in the running for either of those and will not be joining in a winter 8 week challenge again. Just too hard in this cold weather!!! and I am pretty sure I was the oldest and least fittest of the group.
Anyway....... it's time for another challenge at Completely Christmas and sorry this is another post with another Christmas card. It's July and some of my other DT theme's are Christmas in July..... tis the season half  way mark. Hope your Christmas card stash is growing too.
It's our mid month sketch challenge this week and I'll add the sketch below for you to use. 
Our sponsor this week is Lacy Sunshine and I decided to splurge and buy a couple of new images and this is one of them. Hope you like her, I think she is pretty cute.



Recipe:
SU Real Red Cardstock for the cardbase, strips and diecut
White Cardstock from stash
DP from Rosie's Studio Designer Papers - Just Jolly. ( I've had this for ages and wish I had bought more)
Image is from Lacy Sunshine and is called Lucy Boos Christmas Package
Sentiment is from SU ~ More Merry Messages
Nestie Dies - Standard Circles ~ large and small
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots
Bling from Portacraft
Memento black inkpad

Here's the sketch for you to follow.......

 

Okay, that's the lot.... youngest daughter has just rung to say she is calling in so I had better get dressed (still in pj's) The DT would love a visit from you so please drop by and leave a comment. We had lots of fabulous entries again this week and it's good to see that some of you are getting prepared early. Come and join in the fun and maybe you will be picked as the winner of the generous prize from Lacy Sunshine.
Oh no.....she is here already. She must have put her foot down on the pedal!!! She is 7 months pregnant and has headed straight to the toilet, lol.

Enjoy your week,
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy


2 comments:

  1. I love the sketch and your very sweet version of it! Nice, clean and Christmasy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy hun she is adorable hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...