Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Challenge # 72 Floating in Space

Well the weekend is nearly over. We are off tonight to have a barbeque at our son and DIL's house to celebrate two of the grandchildrens' birthdays. One is 3 and the other will be 6 soon. We had a good time at our friends' scrub block on Friday night and Saturday. We got home and I decided that I still had time to catch up with some more friends at our Saturday craft get together. I haven't been able to make it lately, so it was great to see everybody.
This week at 613 Avenue Create we have an Anything Goes Theme with an Optional Twist.

Our optional twist is to incorporate 
3 of the following shapes into your design:
heart
arrow
star
octagon
triangle
circle
oval
square
rectangle  
Our sponsors are Rick St. Dennis and Jelly Park and I was able to play with this fab image from Rick St. Dennis

Here's my card.......  I incorporated - Stars, Rectangles and Circles

Recipe:
SU Basic Black cardstock for the basecard, mattes and diecuts
Blue cardstock from stash
White cardstock from stash
Yellow card from scrap pile (SU I think)
DP is from 12x12 paper pad Sugar & Spice Studio ~ Outdoor Adventure
Image is RSD Euro Boy - Cosmo 
Sentiment is from Technique Tuesday - Incredible by Ali Edwards
Nestie Dies - Star Circles
                  - Standard Circles ~ large
                  - Stars Five
Bling from stash

We are looking forward to some fabulous creations this week. So many fun elements to choose from so you should have no trouble in coming up with a design. My card is going off to my cheeky 3 year old grandson today and coincidentally it works well with the comforter set we bought for his bed. It has a space theme too!!!
Better get ready now so catch you later,
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy



4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design for this image Sandy! That simple little strip pf DP across the bottom and then repeating the stars in all your elements is so creative. You really pay attention to details like that and I love it!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant card sandy.fab design and colour combo and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy. What a great card. Love the idea for my little boy.
    Hugs,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...