Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Challenge #14 Christmas Greetings

It's the last day of May and 7 months till Christmas. Are you getting any Christmas cards made for your stash. Why not join us at Completely Christmas Challenge Blog each Saturday and be in the running for a fab prize as well as growing your stash! Lots of inspiration too!!!
This week our sponsor is Sparkle n Sprinkle and I chose this image to play with.
Here's my card.......


Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock for the cardbase and mattes and punched piece
White cardstock from stash
Blue/Green cardstock from stash (I haven't used any DP on this card)
White textured card (for my image)
Shimmery white card for the snowflake diecut
Image is Holly the Christmas Friendship Fairy from Sparkle n Sprinkle
Memory Box snowflake die
SU punches
Copic Markers
Gems from stash
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

We lots of lovely entries last week and we hope to see lots more this week. I hope you stop by and join in the challenge.
Thanks for stopping, please leave a comment so I know you've been
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Morning Sandy fab card hun love it have a great day hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design inspiration for today's challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous image! Beautifully coloured. I will have to check out that digi stamp company!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...