Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Challenge # 6 at Completely Christmas

Hi, it's been a while since I put fingers to keys! Haven't done any cards for myself lately except for the ones I do with Shirley on Tuesdays. I did get a box card started for my Wednesday class, but we didn't finish because someone asked halfway through the lesson if they could make it too and I had to start from scratch for her with the instructions.
Anyway, today starts challenge # 6 at Completely Christmas Challenge Blog and as usual it is an Anything Goes Challenge, so anything Christmas is accepted.
Our sponsor this week is the ever wonderful Bugaboo and the prize is 7 free digis, so let's see your entries!!!
I chose this cute Christmas turtle to play with and enjoyed colouring him up.
Here is my card......

Recipe:
SU Garden Green cardstock for the basecard and mattes
White textured card from Quill
DP is from do crafts Papermania 12 x 12 paper pad ~ Home for Christmas
Image is Turtles - Christmas from Bugaboo Digi Stamps
Sentiment I think was a freebie
Nestie Die -
Ribbon from stash
Button from stash
Copic Markers
SU Real Red inkpad
D/S tape roller

We've been out to an international dinner at our church tonight and just got home, so I'm off to have a cup of coffee and a veg out in front of the television. Looking forward to seeing your entries this week.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy
Foam Dots
Sticky Dots

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome turtle!
    Card is so cheerful & bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Christmas card, great layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...