Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, March 10, 2014

MIM#182 It's Your Birthday - A flower for you

Today is a very sad day for me and I suppose many of you too. This will be the last Linky Party to be held at Make It Monday. Michelle, the owner, has made the hard decision to close the blog down due to personal reasons. I've been a member of the DT since June, 2012 (it's been such a delight!!!)  I want to thank each of you that have entered your wonderful creations time after time. I've enjoyed seeing all the fabulous creations and getting to know some of you. Thanks also to those of you who entered in to the true spirit of Make It Monday by visiting other entrant's blogs and encouraging each other in your crafting journeys. I am truly going to miss being part of this wonderful team of artists and seeing the fabulous papercraft creations each week. Make It Monday was my first venture into the world of the DT and I am grateful to Michelle for taking a chance on me. It has given me more confidence in myself and given me the opportunity to grow in my cardmaking. Thanks, Michelle and good luck with whatever comes your way in the future.
Congratulations to Kelly as our featured artist and also to Karen as the winning commenter. Enjoy your prize.
Well, on to sharing my very last card and lol, I've gone out with style using my favourite colour, PURPLE!!!
Our sponsor this week is Lee Holland - Lee's Digi Shop and the DT were given a couple of images to play with. I received this cutie called Girl with Flower
Here is my card......

Recipe:
Purple cardstock from stash for basecard and mattes
White cardstock from stash
White textured card from Quill
DP from Cre8tiv 6x6 mini stack
Image is Girl with Flower from Lee's Digi Shop
Sentiment is from Close to My Heart
Nestie Die - Labels 18
EK Success Border Punch - Diamond Lace
Copic Markers
Heart pearl from stash
Pearls from stash
Memento black inpad

Our sponsor details are as follows:



http://www.etsy.com/shop/LeeHIllustrations


Lee is offering our winner 2 images of their choice.


and now.........for my very last POTW choices (there will be a winner next week, but no more posts from the DT). This makes it even harder to choose this week (the tears have started!)
Here's the first one, a sweet rocker card from Colette from Digi-re-doo-dah and you can find it here



the next one comes from Marilyn of Marilyn's Cards and More and you can see it here on her blog.
I love these sweet tumbling hedgies!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


and because it is the last week, I have chosen one more entry to feature!
This one is wonderful, a boxed mini album by Babs of My Button n' Bows and you can see all the detailed photographs and find a link to purchase the pattern for the album too on her blog.
This is from the inside of the album


That brings me to the end of my post and my commitment to Make It Monday. I truly am going to miss being a part of this fabulous Design Team and wish Michelle and all my teamies all the best. I would love it if any of you Make It Monday followers would like to still pop in from time to time and I will try and return the visit to see your creations too. Please enter the Linky Party this week and make it the best ever as a tribute to Michelle and the team and to each other as well. Don't forget, there will still be a prize for the winning commenter so keep popping in and leaving comments and check out the blog next week as Michelle will post who the winner is.

Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

11 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy
    I'm glad that Michelle will leave MIM blog open as we will have links easy to visit DT posts and who knows...may be MIM will reopen one day ..
    Love your fabulous card in purple hues and hanging hearts in back ground .

    Your 3 PsOTW are all fantastic picks well worth a visit .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a sad and difficult day Sandy..but you are going out in style..just love your cute card and lovely colours..very pretty.Fabulous P'sOTW too..
    Take care and will still pop in to see you.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( I loved being on the team and Michelle and you lot have made it such a great success! I hope she will open it up again in the future!

    I love your very sweet card, Sandy - so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you and I are on the same page, a sad one. I loved seeing the amazing creations each week and I love this DT. You guys are too special to lose so I'll be blog stalking you. The DT blog is going to be up too so that is a bonus. :)
    Your card is beautiful and the coloring on her dress really pops Sandy. Love the way she turned out. Awesome P'sOTW by you. Keep in touch okay. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Sandy for featuring my boxed mini album as one of your picks. I appreciate it very much. Have a lovely day, Babs xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww sad news about MIM, it was always the first place I would go to enter my card. Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your final POTW's and loving your purple/lilac creation, one of my fave colours, Hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards and images Sandy. I will Miss Make-it-Monday and have loved all the DT cards and blogs I have vivited....Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sandy
    what a sad day...I will miss working alongside you all ...I have LOVED being a part of this DT and shall miss it...
    I love your cute card ,the lilac tones are so pretty and fab colouring as always
    see you on the dt blog ..
    TTFN
    tracey x
    ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet, Sandy!
    I'm really going to miss MIM! You've done such a great job as DTs, encouraging people to leave others some love. I've also enjoyed seeing your POTW. I've met many of my wonderful blog friends and followers on MIM, thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that is sad news as that Linky Party certainly gave me inspiration over time. Lovely card Sandy and you were a very encouraging DT member.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...