Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, January 3, 2014

A Christmas card box

Hi just popping on tonight to share one of the christmas card boxes that I made for some of my friends at Christmas time. I meant to put it on before Christmas, but have only just remembered!!!
I saw this on someone's blog (the one I saw had more embellishment, but I tend to like CAS so that is how mine turned out) and found out how to make it and voila! I think I made about 8 of them.
Here is the only one I've got a picture of, but I did most of them with this gorgeous nativity image and another couple with a snowman image.
This card design could be used for any occasion and you can dress it up as much as you like. Wouldn't it make a wonderful wedding card, anniversary or baby's birth card. The possibilities are endless!

Recipe:
SU Garden Green cardstock
DP from stash
White cardstock
Scraps of various SU green cardstock
Tree Die from Marianne Creatables
Image is from Precious Moments
I've put the sentiment stamp away, so until I sort the craft room out, I'm not sure where it is!!!

Well, we are going off early tomorrow morning to catch up with friends and go to an Auction and we have to travel about 1 1/2 hours distance, so I'm going to say goodbye for now.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Yes, aren't these the cutest pop up box cards to make? love how easy they are, love your Christmas version of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, this is just stunning….wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Sandy would love the instructions for making one. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful box and great idea for a personal gift! I think this is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...