Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Peace On Earth - Challenge #46 ~ DT card 613 Avenue Create

It's Team B's turn to create for 613 Avenue Create Challenge this week and we have the wonderful Rick St. Dennis sponsoring us. I chose this cute little angel called Rose Angel to play with. Its World Peace Day so the challenge is to use the word Peace or a peace symbol in your creation. I used the opportunity to make another Christmas card as I really have not sat down and made them throughout the year like I did last year.
We had our three grandchildren come down Saturday lunchtime and they stayed overnight. Our son is here now to pick them up, but is not in a hurry to leave, so I put Isaac to bed for an afternoon nap. The two youngest came with me to craft yesterday and the oldest one stayed here with our son (her uncle). We ended up having a late evening meal and then a story and off to bed. We had church this morning and the kids had fun at Sunday School with morning tea afterwards.
I thought I had better come in and write up my post and schedule it before I forgot to do it altogether. I still have another DT card to finish off too, so will get stuck into that in a few minutes (Putting off doing the dishes, lol!!!)
Well, here is my card, it's a scan this time - I did take a photo but there was not enough light and it just turned out quite dark. I used a gorgeous sparkly silver netted ribbon behind my angel and it doesn't really show up that well. You can see it, but not the sparkle!


Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock for the cardbase and mattes
White cardstock from stash
DP is from stash - a pack of loose sheets I picked up quite a while ago ~ 8"x8" and no longer have the packaging.
Image is from Rick St. Dennis ~ Rose Angel
Sentiment is from SU - Four the Holiday
Couture creations Die - Sophia Collection ~ Helena
Copic Markers
DS tape roller
Foam Dots
Bling from stash
SU Pacific Point inkpad

The rest of the DT and I would love to see your creations this week, so why not pop over and join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Sandy


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card hunni...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely angel card, love the diecut and how you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...