Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, August 25, 2013

G'Day Mate - It's a Small World - DT Card for Gingerloft

Hi everyone, yep, it's that fortnight again when there are 3 posts close together. PLEASE go look at the post below (love it if you leave me a comment so I know you've been) and also pop in tomorrow to see my DT card for Make It Monday.
The theme this fortnight at Gingerloft is It's A Small World - represent where you are from!
Well as some of you know I live in Sth. Australia and I've chosen this cute Gingerloft Digi of a Koala up a tree. I've added some hand-cut leaves that sort of look like gum leaves, LOL. Also green and gold are the colours we use to represent our country so I've included them in my card.
The sentiment is also from Gingerloft.
Here is my card.....

Recipe:
SU Old Olive Cardstock
Yellow cardstock from stash
White cardstock from stash
DP is a scrap from stash
Nestie Die -
Image and sentiment are from Gingerloft
Copic Markers
DS tape roller
Tacky Glue

Looking forward to seeing your cards representing where you live.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Sandy


1 comment:

  1. Your choice of sweet image is just perfect for this fun challenge theme! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...