Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Anything Goes Challenge #28 at 613 Avenue Create

Sorry, my post is being backdated so it appears on the correct day on my blog. I've been ill and have spent the last couple of days in bed. (it's now Tuesday)
Hope this hasn't inconvenienced 613 Avenue Create. Please pop over and check out this fun challenge and it's an easy one being Anything Goes and has an optional theme of Happy Birthday too.
Not going to chit chat as I'm back off to bed as soon as I finish this.
Here's my card......

 I've printed the spacegirl out 4 times and 3D the image, it doesn't really show here, but there were several fiddly bits to cut like the little cuffs on her gloves, boots and pants.

Recipe:
SU Pacific Point cardstock for the cardbase
SU Yellow Daffodil
Space background from the precoloured set mentioned below
White card from stash
I've used a precoloured set from The Paper Shelter called Retro space girl
DP is from Crafter's Companion - Basic set

Please pop over and enter a card in the challenge this week.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Sandy


2 comments:

  1. worth the wait,all cards look good work, may the next 24 hrs. find you looking better...xx mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply great cards , Sandy . bright cheery creations
    Hope you feel better soon .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...